For the installation of MEPCO new connection at your home, office, or any other place, you can submit an application online or you can visit nearest office. Here you will learn how you can submit your application of MEPCO new connection without leaving your home.
In past, there was no concept of online service. So, most people do not know MEPCO provides service of applying for the new connections online. If you can get a MEPCO new connection without leaving your home, then why should you go to offices again and again for getting your electricity connection? So, you should save your energy and apply for new connection online.
The procedure of MEPCO New Connection:
You can gain knowledge about the procedure of submitting an application for MEPCO’s new connection. Follow these step-by-step instructions for applying a new connection online.
- First, click apply new connection on this website enc.com.pk
- Then, fill all the fields of the form
- Now, scan the following documents and upload them
- Property document’s copy
- Copy of attested CNIC of Applicant
- Attested CNIC’s copy of the witness
- Copy of electricity bill of neighbor
- After that, submit the application form
- Then, print a copy of the application form
- Now, attach the application form with all required documents
- After that, send the form with documents to the concerned office
- After verification of the documents, you will receive a demand notice
- Now, pay that demand notice to the destination bank
- Then, submit the copy of paid demand notice to the concerned office
- After verification of payment of the demand notice, a meter connection will be installed
You can check the application status of your new connection by visiting the nearest office or you can call the helpline office. After the successful installation of the new connection of the MEPCO, you will receive an electricity bill every month. If you want to check your last electricity bill, visit this link mepcobills.net.
You can also calculate your estimated bill amount. For this, you just need to enter the number of units. If you are interested in an online MEPCO bill calculator, then click here.
New Connection Estimated Time:
If you want to know the time it takes to install a new connection at your home, office, or shop. Then, you can know the estimated time. It depends on the type of connection. According to load, there are three main categories of MEPCO new connections. Read the following information to gain knowledge about the estimated time of the new connection.
MEPCO Up to 15 kW Connection:
This is category one of the mepco new connection. The following are steps with the number of days to complete one step.
- When users fill out an application form, attach required documents, and submit it to the nearest office then they will issue the receipt and seniority number to the user. The office will set up a seniority register as per the user submission date of the application and the user will get access to it. This process will take almost 1 day.
- In the place where you need a new connection, a related office will visit it to make sure it is possible to install a new connection or not. The user will be informed if the connection is not possible. This process will take almost 3 days.
- The office will generate the estimated cost of a new connection if the new connection is possible. This process will take almost 2 days.
- The office will issue a demand notice, which the user can pick by hand or send it to the user by post. This process will also take almost 2 days.
- After that, the user deposits the demand notice fee to the bank and submits a copy to the related mepco office. This process will also take almost 2 days.
- The user needs to submit a wiring test report and the related office will verify that report. This process will take almost 3 days.
- According to the submission date of the users, the related office will prepare the priority list of the users. This process will take almost 1 day.
- The related office will issue a service connection order and this will take almost 3 days.
- For getting items that are needed in establishing a connection, the related office will contact to store. This process will also take almost 3 days.
- The related office will receive the required items in almost 5 days.
- When the required items arrived, the office of SDO or Assistant Manager Operation will set up MEPCO new connection. This process will take almost 5 days.
So, by adding the time of all steps this will take 30 days total to install the new connection of category 1. Now, take a look at the other two categories of the MEPCO electricity connection.
MEPCO 16 to 70kW Connection:
This is category 2 of the MEPCO connection. The steps of the category 2 connection are the same as described in the category 1 connection. The difference is in the time it takes to install the new connection. The category 1 connection takes 30 days and this type of category 2 takes 44 days to set up the MEPCO new connection. For the details of the time to complete each step click here.
MEPCO 71 to 500 kW Connection:
This is category 3 of the MEPCO connection. The steps of this category are also the same as the steps of category 1 and category 2. This type of connection also has a difference in setup time. The category 1 connection takes 30 days and the category 2 type takes 44 days and this type category 3 takes 73 days to set up the MEPCO new connection. For the details of the time to complete each step click here.
We have discussed above the procedure of electricity new connection. If you have any problem then you can contact us. We will try our best to solve your problems.