If you are searching for online MEPCO CNIC Registration form, then you are at right place. We are providing you MEPCO CNIC Registration form. We will also guide you to register your CNIC by step by step instructions. Now, you do not have to go to MEPCO office for CNIC registration. You can do that online without leaving home. This online service will save your time and make it easy to register your CNIC.
MEPCO CNIC Registration:
First, you need to go to CNIC registration form. You can get the form directly by this link Registration Form. Or you can get form by the official site of MEPCO. You need to click CNIC REGISTRATION tab to get registration form. After getting the form, you need to get Customer ID and Reference number. We will guide you where you can find information on bill. For finding the Customer ID and Reference Number on the bill, see the pitcher below.
- First of all, you have to enter customer ID. You can find this customer ID on top left of the bill.
- Then, enter the reference number. This reference number is also available on bill just below the customer ID.
- Divide the 14 digit reference number in 3 pieces.
- First part is of 2 digits, second part is of 5 digits and the third part is of remaining 7 digits.
- Enter these parts of reference numbers in required boxes.
- Now, enter your full name in the name box.
- After that, enter your CNIC in the required box.
- Then, enter your phone number in cell no. box.
- Finally press the submit button after filling all fields of the form.
If you do not have MEPCO bill, then you can get the bill online here mepcobills.net. You just need to enter 14 digit reference number to get your MEPCO bill. For any further query you can use Helpline. Now, you can register your CNIC without going to MEPCO office again and again.
Also check MEPCO Bill Calculator. This calculator calculates the estimated amount of the bill. You do not need to do complicated tasks. Just enter number of unit consumed and you will get the estimated amount of the bill with details of the taxes. This amount not exactly the same to real amount but very close to real bill amount. Instead of calculating the bill amount by hand, use this calculator. You can use this calculator for checking correctness of bill amount or for planning your budget.